Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm SO Sorry, Blogger Peeps!

It's been forever since I last posted on my blog, and for that I am truly and utterly sorry. Seriously, just ask my cat - he knows how sorry I am.

But in all seriousness, I DO promise to post something soonish. I've been hella busy these last couple of months, but that's really no excuse. The world didn't end, my brain still works at it's maximum capacity, and I really should be using my spare time to write (and not pwn the n00bs in Halo Reach.) Yes, pwning the n00bs is rather fun, but where does that get me in life? No where! Tea bagging (can a girl physically do that?) a 12 year-old child does not make me awesome. Writing blog posts, on the other hand, makes me awesomesauce.

So, on that note, I will continue to try to be awesome and post awesome things in here. Look! I'll even start by recording an apology that demonstrates how sorry I am:

Sorry for the lack of Blog Posts! by neonkiss

I hope you can all forgive me. And if not, here's my tumblr account with some of my favourite pictures that might make you giggle: LOLLERSKATES!

- Jennie

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes Life gets in the way... but I'm glad that you're going to continue blogging. And I enjoyed listening to that little blub! It's a shame that our schedules didn't mesh when I was on vacation up there... ah well...

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete